***Funding for the Continental Location is provided from the operating budget of the PCDL.
- Library service to Continental began October 1936 in the Legion Hall with Ruth Mullett as the 1st librarian. 100 books were available to checkout.
- Library previously housed at the village hall
- In 1973 there was a pattern lending service
- Moved to their current location and held open house on September 18, 2004