301 South 6th Street
Continental OH 45831
Hours Closed March 17th until further notice
The Continental Location of the PCDL was located in the City Building from 1955-2004, until the Free Methodist Church was purchased by the Continental Community Library Association, Inc. The church was renovated and the Continental Location increased from 800 square feet to 3,300 square feet of space, including a conference room.
Funding for the Continental Library is provided from the operating budget of the Putnam County District Library.