In order to take all precautions, and out of concern for our patrons, our staff, their families, and the Putnam County community in general, all 8 locations of the Putnam County District Library will be closed to the public effective Tuesday, March 17th. However, all 8 locations will provide curbside service from 11:00 am to 5:30 pm on Tuesday, March 17th.
During this time:
- We encourage you to please keep all materials during this time of closure. Fines will not accrue
- As always, all 8 libraries have free wi-fi that extends outside the building.
- All outreach, programs, engagements, and meeting room reservations have been cancelled until the library reopens.
- If you need tax forms call 419-523-3747 extension 3 and leave a message so we can mail the forms to you.
- We invite you to explore everything we have to offer on our website. You can download eBooks and audiobooks on Overdrive, free downloadable magazines on RbDigital and free movies and music on Hoopla. You can also use our educational library databases using your library card number and PIN.
We thank you for your support in these efforts and apologize for any inconvenience they may cause. This decision was not made lightly and takes into consideration the health and safety of our staff and patrons, as well as the limitations of our library resources. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 developments and follow all guidelines and precautions. For updates, follow us on Facebook and check our website at www.mypcdl.org. If you have any questions please call the main library in Ottawa at 419-523-3747.