***Funding for the Kalida - Union Township Location is provided from the operating budget of the PCDL.
- Library service to Kalida - Union Township Location began as a substations, October 1935 in the school
- Harry Lee's Drug Store housed the books during the summer months in 1943
- 1st branch location was in the Municipal Building and opened April 8, 1973. The Kalida Lions Club bought and installed the shelving. Magazines and records were loaned along with books.
- Kalida Fire Ladies sponsored the library's open house & reception
- Bookmobile service ran off and on when there were no substations
- Moved to their current location on North Third Street Saturday, October 8, 2011. The grand opening ceremonies were held Sunday, October 9, 2011 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.