Skip to main content
Get A Library Card
- Cards may be obtained from any location of the PCDL
- To obtain a library card, bring a driver's license or state id to any location of the PCDL.
- Minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian (with the parent/legal guardian's driver's license or state id) in order to get a card
- If your ID has your current address you will receive your cards the same day and will be able to check out items
- If your ID does not have your current address, your library card will be mailed to you
- You will not be able to check out items until you have received your card in the mail
- We offer Teacher Cards for K-12 teachers, preschool/daycare instructors, homeschool teachers and others who can produce proof of educator status. Items checked out on this card are for classroom use only.